A complete internal version of Windows 11 has leaked online and is avialable for download from some sketchy websites.
Six years since Miscrsoft released Windows 10, the next computer operating system by the tech giant is on its way. Microsoft has set an even date for June 24 and will most likely introduce the net iteration of Windows, supposedly called Windows 11, reports the Newsbuzz.
So far what has been learned about of Windows 11, it doesn't feel like anything revolutionary.
Based on the leak, Windows 11 is full of mostly small visual changes.
- The taskbar icons are centered, giving Windows a decidedly MacOS look
- The Start menu ditches live tiles for pinned apps.
- New Windows logo: Four equal-sized rectangles instead of the trapezoid Microsoft has been using for Windows since the 2012 release of Windows 8.
- All the Windows icons have been redesigned with a more colorful gradient and a slightly more 3D appearance.
- Windows will have rounded corners.
- When one clicks the maximize button, they will get options about how they want to lock the window in place -- side by side with another app, a grid of three or a grid of four.
- It has got fancy new wallpapers that ditch stylized photos of light shining through windows for something more floral.
- Windows 11 is bringing back the startup jingle