Language of Medicine Trainer (Part-Time) - Augmedix
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Deadline||30 November, 2022|
Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners.
Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection at the point of care without the intrusion of technology. Augmedix's solutions extract data from natural physician-patient conversations and convert it to medical notes in real time, which are seamlessly transferred to the EHR. To achieve this, the company's Ambient Automation Platform uses Automated Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing, supported by medical documentation specialists.
Leveraging this platform, Augmedix's solutions relieve clinicians of administrative burden, in turn, reducing burnout and increasing both clinician and patient satisfaction. Augmedix is also leading the revolution in leveraging point-of-care data by making connections between millions of physician-patient interactions and analyzing them to deliver actionable insights that elevate patient care.
Augmedix is growing its Scribe team in Bangladesh, and to train these scribes on Medical terminology, we are looking for a part-time Language of Medicine trainer. The candidate should have a medical background, and be well-versed in English. As the Scribes are from various backgrounds, the training requires to be delivered in the simplest manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Language of medicine (medical terminologies) to be imparted to newly hired scribe trainees who are generally not exposed to medical terminologies.
- Ability to teach medical terminologies in the simplest manner to make documentation easier.
- Prepare performance reports for the trainees as per the given template.
- Correction of all the test papers and providing regular feedback.
- Medical Graduate (MBBS)
- 2 years of teaching experience is required. Training experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language
- Presentable, confident, self-motivated, computer literate
- The trainer should effectively apply the specified teaching methodology and maintain a good rapport with the trainees.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.