Executive/ Senior Executive, Accounts | Kazi & Kazi Tea
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||19 December, 2023|
Job Context: Kazi & Kazi Tea is currently looking for a result oriented, motivated, and dynamic professional for its Accounts department. The incumbent is expected to be a proficient professional who has experience to look after the accounts related function of the company. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of Kazi & Kazi Tea, do not wait to apply in as:
Position: Executive/ Senior Executive, Accounts
Vacancy: Not Specific
- Prepare monthly financial statement (Profit and Loss Statement, COGS Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Aging (AR, AP and Inventory), of the company.
- Prepare monthly salary sheet and TA & DA statement.
- Prepare monthly budget variance analysis report.
- Prepare monthly financial performance analysis presentation.
- Review and process suppliers bill along with tax and VAT deduction and arranging payment requirement timely maintaining collaboration with head office finance and accounts team.
- Preparation monthly cash flow by preparing cash flow projection.
- Preparation of product costing and Pricing (as and when required).
- Daily petty cash transactions posting in voucher (In excel & tally software).
- Daily cash & cheque collection entry in voucher both in excel & tally.
- Weekly inventory FG, RM, PM, Spare parts & WIP books & rate reconcile with ERP software.
- Reconciliation of monthly bank book with bank statement.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assignment by the management time to time.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Post Graduate / Graduate in Accounting from UGC approve institute.
- MBA Major in Accounting is preferable.
- Candidate must have completion of CACC.
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 years
- Age at most 30 years
- At least 02 years proven work experience in Accounts department.
- Experience in Tally software is mandatory.
- Highly experienced candidates will get preference.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Attractive Salary Package, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Earned leave encashment.
- TA /DA, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy
Application Deadline: 19 December, 2023