English Trainer - Augmedix
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||30 November, 2022|
Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners.
Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection at the point of care without the intrusion of technology. Augmedix's solutions extract data from natural physician-patient conversations and convert it to medical notes in real time, which are seamlessly transferred to the EHR. To achieve this, the company's Ambient Automation Platform uses Automated Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing, supported by medical documentation specialists.
Leveraging this platform, Augmedix's solutions relieve clinicians of administrative burden, in turn, reducing burnout and increasing both clinician and patient satisfaction. Augmedix is also leading the revolution in leveraging point-of-care data by making connections between millions of physician-patient interactions and analyzing them to deliver actionable insights that elevate patient care.
Augmedix is looking for an English trainer to develop the English ability of its employees. The scope will not be just spoken English, but the usage of grammar in written communication as well. The ideal candidate should have sound knowledge of English Grammar, and be able to teach in the simplest manner
Roles & Responsibilities
- Core English grammar to be imparted to newly hired trainees
- Prepare performance reports for the trainees as per the given template
- Correct all the test papers of the respective batches within the given time frame
- Provide regular feedback
- Effectively impart the designed curriculum as per the methodology specified in a given schedule
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language and grammar
- Ability to retain the interest of learners in the class
- Presentable, confident, self-motivated, computer literate
- Ability to establish & maintain a good rapport with trainees
- Ability to communicate effectively with trainees of all age groups and social backgrounds
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates with English Language/ Grammar Training will be preferred
- 1-2 years experience teaching English grammar
- Adult teaching methodology
- Class control and teaching techniques
- Training/ teaching in the healthcare industry will be an added advantage
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.