Data Management Executive - World Health Organization
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Cox's Bazar|
|Deadline||31 May, 2023|
E-Zone HRM Limited is a management consulting group providing one-stop solutions to clients who seek improved and sustainable profitability through the effective use of their people and resources. We specialize in delivering innovative and value-added services that promote revenue growth and cost containment.
E-Zone HRM Limited has a formal agreement with World Health Organization to provide outsourcing services under a third-party contract.
E-Zone HRM Limited is now accepting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following vacancies under third party outsourcing contract modality:
Data Management Executive
Duty Station: Cox's Bazar
Contract Duration: 06 Months (possibility of extension). The contract might be extended upon the availability of funds, the necessity of the extension, and based on satisfactory performance and deliverables.
Number of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Contract Type: Contract with E-Zone/Special Agreement with E-Zone
Contract Start Date: July 1, 2023
A. Objective of the programme:
To provide support in generating Health and Gender Support Project (HGSP) related data to assist evidence-based analysis for timely sharing of feedback on service delivery with Government and Health Sector partners.
1st Level: Noncommunicable Diseases Officer (NCD Officer)
2nd Level: Public Health Response Officer
C. Description of the Duties:
Under the guidance of the Public Health Response Officer, UN-Agency's Emergency Sub-Office, Cox's Bazar, and the direct supervision of the Noncommunicable Diseases Officer, the incumbent will have to perform the activities to support the HGSP activities as described below:
- Assist to develop and sustain mechanism to record NCDs data for Host and Rohingya population
- Assist technical team in collection, analysis, visualization and dissemination of data routinely for monitoring the trend of NCDs including screening, detection, follow-up and logistic stock status
- Assist to upgrade NCD database using data management tools (MS Access. MS Excel, EPI Info, DHIS2, Opensource platform) including modification of existing data collection tools in accordance with the program needs
- To update, enter, clean and analyze data and prepare tabular and graphics presentation materials and reports under NCD activities
- Assist technical team in documentation, review/tracking and follow up activities with Government and Health Sector on DHIS-2 / 4W / HERAMS indicators
- Provide secretarial and administrative support NCD program in planning and implementing programme interventions, maintaining records; and preparing daily, monthly, quarterly reports on activities under NCD
- Assists to maintain hard and soft copies of data from reports for periodic evaluation for programmatic purpose and for expert committees.
- Assists to design customized software and dashboard for efficient analysis and presentation of data
- Assist technical team in building capacity of service providers of Government and Health Sector partners on NCD data management system.
- Undertake need base travel to upazilas / Rohingya refugee camps of Cox's Bazar
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
D. Required Qualifications:
- Essential: Four years university degree in statistics or relevant discipline from an accredited/recognized institute
- Desirable: Specialized training in epidemiology, information management systems or relevant discipline
- Essential: At least two years of related experience in information management, monitoring, and data analysis
- Desirable: Relevant work experience of working in relevant non-governmental or humanitarian organizations
- Sound skills in information management, data analysis, and statistical software including Epi-info, Power BI, SPSS and STATA,
- Demonstrated ability to design, manage and analyze complex information system projects, computer-based applications and databases, and web-based tools.
- High level of analytical skills.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
- Producing Results
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
- Desirable: Bangla
E. Consultancy Costs:
Monthly salary: Each Consultant will get BDT 72,675 per month (consolidated).
Emergency Special Allowence: The incumbent will get BDT 17,600 per month.
- Health Insurance; Accident and illness insurance;
- Annual Leave (18 days per year)/ Sick leave (12 days per year);
- UN AGENCY and Government Holidays, Compensatory Time Off
F. Administrative Issues:
- Office place, the working station will be in UN Agency's Emergency Sub Office- Cox's Bazar.
- Consultant will be responsible to pay all taxes as per government rules and regulations. E-Zone will make statutory deductions towards income tax as per government rules and regulations.
E-zone has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or other tobacco users. E-Zone is committed to a healthy & diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. E-Zone has a zero-tolerance policy on unlawful discriminatory practices and on any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment. All selected consultants will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
Candidates with the required profile and proven experience, UN Agency meet these qualifications, are invited to submit their application in English clearly mentioning the Job Title along with a meaningful cover letter, updated CV, and recent PP size photograph by email to: email@example.com
Last Date of Application: 31 May, 2023
Please mention the Applied Position Name on the subject line of your email.
We regret that due to large volume of applications normally received, applications cannot be acknowledged individually. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated according to the merit and with strict confidentiality.
A written test/presentation using computer and interview will be held only for qualifying candidates.
This vacancy is open to Bangladeshi Nationals (all genders) only. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.