Assistant Night Guest Services Manager - Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism|
|Deadline||10 December, 2022|
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Front Office Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Position: Assistant Night Guest Services Manager
Assistant Night Guest Services Manager shall be the sole responsible to oversee all guest services operations including Front Desk, Room reservations, concierge, PABX, Business Centre, Health Club, Pacific Lounge and Transportation during Night time to ensure world class hospitality service to the Hotel guests. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Supervise and follow up all aspects of Reception Desk, Guests arrival & Departure as well as handling any kind of issues occurred at Night as and when required basis.
- Conduct daily evening/night briefing of information important to the smooth operation of Front Office and the Hotel as well as encourage staff to focus on objectives beneficial to the guest processes.
- Provide support to Reception Desk during full-house situations and liaise with Customer Services Officer regarding problems.
- Recommend improvement areas in the Hotel operations where opportunities are visible for improving services, increasing revenue, guest satisfaction and cost reduction etc.
- Coordinate with other departments such as Room Service (room amenities) and Housekeeping (rooms assignment and set up) to ensure smooth running of the operation and inter departmental cooperation.
- Handle major disciplinary issues of associates who are in noncompliance of procedures, rules and regulations of the property.
- Operate the OPERA Property Management System in particular the Reservation, Front Desk, In House, Cashiering and Report screens.
- Deliver a level of personalized service that exceeds not only the expectation of the residents but will add a point of difference from the service provided anywhere else.
- Consult with Front Office Manager for decision on day-to-day operational activities on a regular basis.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Front Office Manager/General Manager as and when requirement basis.
- Must be a Graduate from a reputed overseas or domestic University (preferably with 'O" & "A" level background).
- Minimum 03 years of practical working experience in the related field.
- Candidates having knowledge on Guest Dealings as Duty Manager/Operations Manager, will be considered as an added qualification.
- Must be able to perform duty at Night shifts without any excuse.
- Candidates having working experience in Foreign Hotel outside the Country will be an added advantage.
- Confident enough to manage guest complain and dealing directly with clients and Diplomatic Corp.
- Sound knowledge & job capacity of Night Auditing.
- Maximum 32 (thirty-two) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Age & experience limit may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Should have a "Can Do Attitude".
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision and ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by December 10, 2022 by Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department, Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, 107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215 Or E-Mail: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY "IF" YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Application Closing Date: December 10, 2022 at 4:30 PM